Sunday, September 13, 2009

:D so get this right,i was driving down the road this morning heading to caltex to go fill my ride when i noticed a police car was following me....i thought to myself arghhh how long until hes gna flick his blue and reds on and pull me up for no reason.
I was waiting and waiting for it to happen,but he didnt! suprising i know! so i pulled into caltex to get the silvia some juice,when i looked in the mirror i see the cop still following me...i didnt know what he was upto.
So i pull upto the pump and rip in some digits and start filling up when the cop walks over too me....(at this time im thinking hmm what have i done?) but to my suprise the policemen says,"hows it going mate?thats a tidy silvia you have,how much did you pay for it?",i didnt know what to do with myself,after having a lil chat i found out that he also likes silvias and has the same beliefs about the boyracers who destroy the look of a half decent car! Turns out that he is looking to buy a s15 for his sons birthday....
So i had a good start to my day! :P and for once in my life i met a policeman that has the right attitude! haha.
Off to finish this essay! toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment